Retarded-NationRetarded-Nation

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Create a VooDoo Create a VooDoo

still waiting dumass

hey its me virtual egg guy! the idea that u openly admitted to copying!!! im still waiting to see this COPY of my virtual egg which i emailed you about and havent got a reply to!!

ok lets see u say my anims crap i agree but its got a better score that urs dumass! and ive got a better vote than you dumass so i will be voting down on ur animation daily!( and only because u admitted to copying my idea) you can come online everyday and vote me down but ill vote me back up! and twice the power you have and vote u down with twice the power you have!!

ok now i dont deny that your animation vodoo is good but ur website one!!! y the fuck is it being reviews unless its pointless and isnt worth being on newgrounds!!!

so basicly what im saying is get fucked and have a nice day ☺ ☻

ArtistHALO responds:

hey you little faggot fuck, l earn how to spell "dumbass" DIP SHIT. If your going to insult me, do it thr RIGHT way. Oh and by the way, I NEVER RECIEVED AN EMAIL FROM YOU YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT COCK SUCKING ASS. And I would know, 'cause I constantly get good E m ails on my GOOD MOVIES. So shut the fuck up you fuckin ass wipe, and learn how to insult "DUMBASS"

LOLWTFSNAKE LOLWTFSNAKE

hmmm....

what the hell does elwell mean!put ur name in to make no question about if its urs

Newgrounds Tanker Puzzel Newgrounds Tanker Puzzel